A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Otsuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Otsuka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Otsuka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Loose Bodies
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Otsuka graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Otsuka has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Otsuka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman Y. Otsuka practice?
Dr. Norman Otsuka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and San Francisco, CA.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.