Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Otsuka
Dr. Norman Otsuka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Pomona, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Otsuka is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, St Barnabas Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Otsuka has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Otsuka has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Norman Otsuka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Geller
Bronx, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Jaime Gomez Hernandez
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Bronx, NY 0 mi