A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Owashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Owashi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Owashi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owashi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Owashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Duane Owashi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Owashi practice?
- Dr. Norman Owashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Owashi practices Emergency Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Emergency Physicians.