Dr. Norman Palmeri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Went in for knee replacement surgery. Was dismissed and pain from knee and hip not adressed. Their answer....pain management!!!!!!!!!! Expect a vist with Palmeri's german shepherd in the follow up visit. Also expect to be treated with total complete lack of compassion and care

April 24th, 2016
BEDSIDE MANNER IS ABSENT
Dr. Palmeri, leaves a lot to be desired. After telling me in his office that he was going "to bust his butt for me and only get paid $1,000 from my insurance", this was the outcome: After I was prepped for surgery, he came to see me and I had some questions. I did not know that before I'm about to be cut open, I was not allowed to ask questions. He did not like my questions and told me he was cancelling this surgery and that I should find another doctor. He left me in pre-op in my hospital gown speechless and in pain to start my process all over again to find a new doctor. I would not recommend his practice to anyone -- very unprofessional.

February 20th, 2016
Amazing man, He found out what was wrong with me after I saw sever other doctors and I was better after my first visit, He explained everything to me and took the time to help me out.

October 29th, 2015
Hard to get appointment.Staff not curtious. does not submit paperwork to insurance company.No one in the office ever has time to talk to me I have to leave message with assistant who never calls back need I go on.

July 14th, 2015
Read before you visit if your a woman
I went to see Dr, Palmeri for a problem that I was unable to get resolved by previous Dr’s at another facility. From the time the man walked into the room he had nothing to talk about but weight issues. Being a woman I am naturally sensitive about these things. I have recently lost a significant amount of weight doing the exercises he flat out told me I was too heavy to be doing. I was appalled and left his office in tears. I have never been treated this way by any physician or anyone for that matter. While he may have had a sweet disposition while he said the things he said, he said them to be hurtful. You don’t tell a patient, maybe you need a Dr. to yell at you. I’ll be the first to admit that I am a stubborn person, when it comes to whom I listen to and whom I don’t. But this guy went about things the wrong way. I may still have about 30 or so pounds to loose, but I am not a morbidly obese person and for him to tell me I’m too heavy for an activity, when even my primary care Dr has told me to continue along my path. I believe that’s a bad judgment call on his part and, I will not be going back to that office and want to make others aware so that they do not get treated the way I have. Secondly, he yawned the entire time while in the room with me. Like I was boring him or something. I understand Drs, are humans just like we are; but my goodness, rude much. I have worked in the medical field for over 15 years and have never seen a more unprofessional person. It’s like he had a crap day and took it out on me!

January 20th, 2015
Excellent physician who took the time to explain all my options. Great result and now I am Skiing again.

January 20th, 2015
Finest Doctor I ever met
The most caring and nicest physician I have ever met. He determined my hip was the problem after another doctor wanted to operate on my low back,

June 1st, 2013
repair fx collarbone
HE IS THE BEST!

July 17th, 2012
its been a few years
Dr. P was my doctor back in 1997ish.... I was living on a sailboat and was in desperate need for back surgery. He did it and to this day I have very little back problems..... kudos to Dr. P.!