A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Pennington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pennington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Pennington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Norman Pennington has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Pennington practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Radiologists.