A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Pennington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pennington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Pennington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Norman Pennington has 6 office locations.
Dr. Norman Pennington practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Barbourville, KY and Beavercreek, OH.
See New Haven Radiologists.