A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Petty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Petty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Labette County Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Charles Petty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Petty practice?
- Dr. Norman Petty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Petty practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Delta Junction, AK and Parsons, KS.
See Saint Joseph Primary Care Doctors.