A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pledger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Pledger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pledger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pledger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Pledger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman Pledger practice?
- Dr. Norman Pledger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Pledger practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians.