A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pledger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Pledger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pledger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pledger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pledger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pledger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman R Pledger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Pledger practice?
- Dr. Norman Pledger has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Pledger practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.