Learn more about Dr. Norman Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Radtke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radtke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Radtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Radtke has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman D Radtke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Radtke practice?
- Dr. Norman Radtke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Radtke practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.