Learn more about Dr. Norman Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Radtke has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Dale Radtke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Radtke practice?
- Dr. Norman Radtke has 8 office locations.
Dr. Norman Radtke practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Madison, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.