A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Radtke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Radtke has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radtke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Radtke practice?
Dr. Norman Radtke practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Madison, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.