A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ratliff, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ratliff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ratliff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman B Ratliff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Norman Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ratliff practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Cardiologists and Silver City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.