A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ratliff, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ratliff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Ratliff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman B Ratliff MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Norman Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ratliff practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Cardiologists and Silver City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.