A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rice, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Rice MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Rice practice?
- Dr. Norman Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rice practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.