Learn more about Dr. Norman Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- False Aneurysm
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Penetrating Wounds
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Minner Rich MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Rich practice?
- Dr. Norman Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rich practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.