Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- False Aneurysm
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Penetrating Wounds
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Stanford University. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Minner Rich MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Rich practice?
- Dr. Norman Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rich practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.