A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Richards is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Richards, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Richards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman R Richards MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Richards practice?
- Dr. Norman Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Richards practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.