Learn more about Dr. Norman Risinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Risinger, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Risinger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Risinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Risinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Risinger practice?
Dr. Norman Risinger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wimberley, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.