Learn more about Dr. Norman Risinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Risinger, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risinger
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Risinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Risinger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Risinger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Risinger practice?
- Dr. Norman Risinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Risinger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.