A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Risinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Risinger, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Risinger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Risinger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Risinger MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Risinger practice?
- Dr. Norman Risinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Risinger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.