Learn more about Dr. Norman Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rizk, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Wade Rizk MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Norman Rizk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Rizk practices Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pulmonologists.