A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rizk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rizk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Rizk practice?
Dr. Norman Rizk practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Critical Care Practitioners, Palo Alto Pulmonologists, Palo Alto Anesthesiologists, and Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.