A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rizk, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Wade Rizk MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman W. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Norman Rizk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Rizk practices Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pulmonologists.