A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rokosz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rokosz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rokosz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokosz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rokosz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman C Rokosz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Rokosz practice?
- Dr. Norman Rokosz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Rokosz practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.