inactive

Norman C Rokosz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
I was a surgical patient in 2006 .
Very professional , knowledgeable of my condition , courteous relaxed self-confident manner certainly helped over come surgical fear . Surgery was successful .

November 27th, 2010
Appt. Follow up
I feel as though Dr. Rokosz is not answering questions i have. His mannerism is nice, but, he needs to listen to me as a patient. He needs to go over my questions until I'm satisfied, and have understood as much about the subject as possible.

December 22nd, 2009
Highly Recommended
Due to the urgent nature of my surgery, and some issues with insurance, I met Dr. Rokosz only minutes before my surgery was to begin. I have a hazy memory of meeting the doctor, but my husband assures me that Dr. Rokosz was very nice.More importantly, he is a wonderful surgeon and fixed the problem I was having.Upon officially meeting him at my 2nd post operative appointment, I can say that he is nice, approachable, funny, and really listens to his patients. While I'd rather not go through the process of back surgery again, if I had to, I would certainly choose Dr. Rokosz.