A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Romanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Romanoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Romanoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanoff graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Romanoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Reid Romanoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman R. Romanoff practice?
- Dr. Norman Romanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Romanoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Rheumatologists.