A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rosen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Benjamin Rosen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Norman Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rosen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Primary Care Doctors.