A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Benjamin Rosen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Norman Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Rosen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Primary Care Doctors and Salinas General Practitioners.