Dr. Norman Rosin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Rosin?

Good Practice but almost totally Lyme illiterate

Posted on April 13th, 2013

totally missed an acute Lyme diagnosis (despite that fact that Lyme is epidemic in the NE and this area). I finally had to take our child to a ER room because they were in total pain and suffering. The short course of antibiotics did not stop chronic Lyme from taking hold later, which is does in 30-40% of those with the acute phase and, again, they missed it after routine physicals and an exam when we returned with chronic fatigue and neurological symptoms. If your child has symptoms of Lyme stay away from this practice and the group think IDSA idiots they will want to refer you to. Find a Lyme literate doctor that fights the disease and is up to date on the latest research.

Former patient returning for own kids

Posted on July 19th, 2012

My doctor growing up was dr. Rosin, and he was wonderful to myself and my 3 siblings... I now see him still for my 4 kids, and he is just as calm and knowledgable as always. I like his older-schooled thinking mixed with his enthusiasm for current information and studies, which he always lets me know about. My kids really love him, and I hope he doesn't retire too soon!

Fantastic Pediatrician

Posted on July 29th, 2008

His experience and caring bedside manner make him wonderful

Posted on October 10th, 2015