Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Rothstein
Dr. Norman Rothstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with other offices in Pottstown, PA and Phoenixville, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothstein is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Rothstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Rothstein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Norman Rothstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Oladoye Kehinde
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Manijeh Bahremand
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Seyed Saeid Sajadi Jahromi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Phoenixville, PA 0.01 mi