Learn more about Dr. Norman Rotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Rotter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Rotter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rotter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jay Rotter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Rotter practice?
- Dr. Norman Rotter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Rotter practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.