Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  stay away!  |  show details
by mk_mba on Mar 13th, 2014

horrible experience. waited 1 hour and 40 minutes to be seen. after he came in we talked and when he found out i had not vaccinated my daughter, he asked me why. i told him my reasons, one being that some children that i personally know have gone into seizures after being given a vaccine and his response was "it happens"!! are you kidding me?? as if it's a normal thing!!! that's a stellar and caring response for an MD now, isn't it?? he refused to provide care for my daughter and told me to go back to my previous doctor. he then just got up and walked out on me. very rude, unprofessional, careless, cold and unethical. if you have an opinion on your child's health, do not go to this doctor. If you want a caring doctor don't go to this doctor. please look somewhere else. there are MANY other doctors in south florida that will listen to a parent's concerns, are caring, and work with them as a team and not a dictator.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Ruiz Castaneda is simply an amazing pediatrician. He truly cares for his patients and has been outstanding with my 3 year old son. You can always count on a return phone call in less than 60 minutes (weekends, Holidays, anytime). He puts at ease any concern you may have about your kid's well being. Just overall a great doctor!!!!!

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr Norman has been our 8 years old son Doctor since his born day .He is a wonderful professional and a caring doctor.His diagnostics are always accurate because of his experience.My son loves his caring ways.Our child loves his caring ways and the Dr. always listen him when he is feeling sick.His staff shows courtesy and professionalism.He is #1 Dr., Julio and Gloria Valdes

|  show details