Surgical Specialist
1211 N Shartel Ave
Ste 905
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
405-236-0300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Jennifer on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Levine is EXCELLENT at what he does! He is a very nice man too. He did my surgery about 2 years ago, a breast reduction and tummy tuck at the same time! Everything went smoothly, no problems before, during, or after the surgery. I would do it all over again, he and his staff were great! The only negative thing I could say is that sometimes I would have to sit in the waiting room for a long time for my appt. He is VERY busy, but worth it!

|  Cancer Surgery  |  show details
by Steve T. on Sep 28th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Levine by my skin cancer surgeon after being diagnosed with two malignant melanomas (top of head and stomach). While not emphasized in his resume, I learned that he devotes a large share of his practice to skin cancer surgery. He also does lymph node biopsies to determine if melanomas have spread to other parts of the body. After meeting Dr. Levine for the first time, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Not only was he professional, but I also found him to be personable and possessing a great sense of humor. In October, 2012, Dr. Levine removed both melanomas, performed a skin graft on the large scalp wound, and removed lymph nodes from my neck and arm pits. He did a wonderful job. Everything healed perfectly and there was no evidence that the cancer had spread. Last week, Dr. Levine did surgery to reduce the size of 3 in. diameter skin graft on my head. One more procedure and it will essentially be gone. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Jul 9th, 2013

He is great doctor...very good to patient, very caring, very smart...

by Danny Vaughn on Mar 30th, 2013

After being diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer on my face, Dr. Levine performed this surgery as well as two others on my face and neck. I have been a musician,playing trumpet for over 40 years now and mentioned this to him. He performed these surgeries being extremely careful around the nerves in order to allow me to fully recover and to be restored as a musician once again. It has been a year now since my last surgery and am playing trumpet again already at about 75 to 80% of my origional ability. I give praise to my God to and such a great physician, Dr. Norman Levine.

|  dr's relations with people  |  show details
by kathy m. on Mar 21st, 2013

I work with special needs people. Last fall I took one of my girls to have some reconstruction done. He was able to put both she and I at ease with the whole process. Every question that I ask he was able to answer and assure me that my little lady was in good safe hands. He was always available at any time I needed to talk about her progress or ask questions about my concerns for her. He explained in terms that I could understand, and made her understand enough that she was never scared or ill at ease. I am very grateful for the care and assistance he gave the two of us. It was a whole new experience for me and her, we had no ideal what to expect. However if I had to do it all over again, I would not consider any one else to do the surgery, reconstruction, or after care. He more than met all of our needs of care. My little lady feels great about herself and looks beautiful. I tip my hat to this great doctor for being there to help and understand the needs of a special needs lady. thank you so very much the world needs more people in it that can reach out and give them a helping hand. I am so in awe of her and her ability to face what she had done to her.

by Leilani McAnear on Feb 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Levine to cover a dime sized wound on my nose after having skin cancer removed. He also removed the hooded area on my upper eyelids that interfered with my vision. The results were miraculous. I look younger and more alert. The scars are barely visable and easily covered with foundation makeup. I highly recommend his services. Many thanks to Dr. Levine and his staff.

Feb 18th, 2013

Feb. 18 2012 Dr Levine was recommended by a doctor that said “If I were having plastic surgery this is who I would go to”. We experienced very good results after cancer left a hole about the size of a silver dollar over the left eye.. His work was amazing and most people would not know I have had surgery. Thanks to Dr Levine expertise. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by ETH on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Levine is very personable, listens to your concerns and answers all questions so you can understand exactly what to expect. Office staff is very courteous and helpful with obtaining information for insurance claims.

Sep 7th, 2010

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

by ic on Sep 17th, 2009

dr levine is the best plastic surgeon and i had known of his reputation and had seen some of his surgical results prior to choosing him as my personal surgeon. i wish i could call and thank him each day.

by perky Patty on Apr 17th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I went to Dr. Levine for a breast reduction procedure. Now I am a 53 year old woman who no longer has back and shoulder pain. I had lived with this pain for years and it was getting worse. Instead I now have normal size breasts that look like they belong to a 25 year old. What a wonderful gift I have been given. On a side note, I found Dr. Levine to be delightful to work with.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by LoveOklahoma06 on Oct 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was referred to Dr. Levine after having skin cancer, to repair the area that was cut out of my face. Please choose another Doctor if you are having repair work on your face. He may be great on other parts of the body but my face looks worse that before the surgery. I had to consult with other plastic surgeons, let me tell you most dont want to take on what someone else has already messed up. On a side note his bedside manner non-existent.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com