Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by Debbie Thomas on May 5th, 2016

First time I went to him was in 1981. My mom and I had a Breast implants. He did a great job. They looked just as good over 30 years later. I went back to him around 2013 and one had ruptured,and I had them removed. He is a all around great doctor and he cares for you. I recommend him 100%

Secretary show details Secretary
by Linda on Sep 9th, 2015

I originally saw Dr. Levine in 1989. Being only 26 at the time I had lost all my breast tissue and my skin sagged so bad that I wouldn't let my husband see me undress any more. He was the Professor at OSU med. plastic surgery program. He along with a student doctor made me feel like an attractive woman again. I had some alergic reactions to the implants and in 1992 Dr. Levine spent several hours in surgery meticulously having to cut a foam coated implant away from what little breast tissue that was there. He was amazing and so kind and compassionate. My husband and I absolutely love his bedside manner. He even took the time to take my phone calls for advice when we moved to Ohio. He is by far the best surgeon I could ever recommend. He genuinely cares about his patients well being.

by Don wilson on Jul 9th, 2015

Compassionate! Takes time to explain procedure. I would recommend to anyone

May 27th, 2015

dr.levin did surgery last month on my right hand. very nice dr. he takes the time to listen and answer your question. i am very happy with results. so i am going back to him for surgery on my left hand

Look further. show details Look further.
Mar 10th, 2015

Breasts different sizes and shapes. Stomach smooth on one side, bulging on the side that it is impossible to keep pants up. Everything he did has to be redone. Puts the blame on the patient not that he made a mistake.

by K. McConnell on Mar 1st, 2015

Truly amazing and gifted Doctor.

by Jennifer on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Levine is EXCELLENT at what he does! He is a very nice man too. He did my surgery about 2 years ago, a breast reduction and tummy tuck at the same time! Everything went smoothly, no problems before, during, or after the surgery. I would do it all over again, he and his staff were great! The only negative thing I could say is that sometimes I would have to sit in the waiting room for a long time for my appt. He is VERY busy, but worth it!

Cancer Surgery show details Cancer Surgery
by Steve T. on Sep 28th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Levine by my skin cancer surgeon after being diagnosed with two malignant melanomas (top of head and stomach). While not emphasized in his resume, I learned that he devotes a large share of his practice to skin cancer surgery. He also does lymph node biopsies to determine if melanomas have spread to other parts of the body. After meeting Dr. Levine for the first time, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Not only was he professional, but I also found him to be personable and possessing a great sense of humor. In October, 2012, Dr. Levine removed both melanomas, performed a skin graft on the large scalp wound, and removed lymph nodes from my neck and arm pits. He did a wonderful job. Everything healed perfectly and there was no evidence that the cancer had spread. Last week, Dr. Levine did surgery to reduce the size of 3 in. diameter skin graft on my head. One more procedure and it will essentially be gone. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Jul 9th, 2013

He is great doctor...very good to patient, very caring, very smart...

by Danny Vaughn on Mar 30th, 2013

After being diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer on my face, Dr. Levine performed this surgery as well as two others on my face and neck. I have been a musician,playing trumpet for over 40 years now and mentioned this to him. He performed these surgeries being extremely careful around the nerves in order to allow me to fully recover and to be restored as a musician once again. It has been a year now since my last surgery and am playing trumpet again already at about 75 to 80% of my origional ability. I give praise to my God to and such a great physician, Dr. Norman Levine.

dr's relations with people show details dr's relations with people
by kathy m. on Mar 21st, 2013

I work with special needs people. Last fall I took one of my girls to have some reconstruction done. He was able to put both she and I at ease with the whole process. Every question that I ask he was able to answer and assure me that my little lady was in good safe hands. He was always available at any time I needed to talk about her progress or ask questions about my concerns for her. He explained in terms that I could understand, and made her understand enough that she was never scared or ill at ease. I am very grateful for the care and assistance he gave the two of us. It was a whole new experience for me and her, we had no ideal what to expect. However if I had to do it all over again, I would not consider any one else to do the surgery, reconstruction, or after care. He more than met all of our needs of care. My little lady feels great about herself and looks beautiful. I tip my hat to this great doctor for being there to help and understand the needs of a special needs lady. thank you so very much the world needs more people in it that can reach out and give them a helping hand. I am so in awe of her and her ability to face what she had done to her.

by Leilani McAnear on Feb 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Levine to cover a dime sized wound on my nose after having skin cancer removed. He also removed the hooded area on my upper eyelids that interfered with my vision. The results were miraculous. I look younger and more alert. The scars are barely visable and easily covered with foundation makeup. I highly recommend his services. Many thanks to Dr. Levine and his staff.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by ETH on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Levine is very personable, listens to your concerns and answers all questions so you can understand exactly what to expect. Office staff is very courteous and helpful with obtaining information for insurance claims.

Sep 7th, 2010

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

by ic on Sep 17th, 2009

dr levine is the best plastic surgeon and i had known of his reputation and had seen some of his surgical results prior to choosing him as my personal surgeon. i wish i could call and thank him each day.