A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Levy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Levy, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Stuart Levy MD, PA, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Levy practice?
- Dr. Norman Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Levy practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.