A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Miller, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Stanley Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Norman Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Miller practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Psychiatrists, East Lansing Addiction Specialists, and East Lansing Neurologists.