A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Saba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Saba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Saba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norman Saba practice?
- Dr. Norman Saba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Saba practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.