A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Saba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Saba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman Saba practice?
Dr. Norman Saba practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.