Learn more about Dr. Norman Saffra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Saffra, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Saffra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffra graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saffra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saffra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Saffra practice?
Dr. Norman Saffra practices Ophthalmology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Hewlett Ophthalmologists.