Learn more about Dr. Norman Saffra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Saffra, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saffra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saffra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Saffra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffra graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saffra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Saffra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Saffra practice?
- Dr. Norman Saffra has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Saffra practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.