Dr. Norman Sanagustin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Sanagustin?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Made me wait over an hour. Came in eating M&M candy. Never followed up after diagnostic testing.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. San Agustin is an exceptional caring , skillful and talented surgeon . Throughout my treatment for breast cancer , my visits with Dr. San Agustin from pre surgery office visits to surgery and post surgery visits, all have always been a positive and supportive experience. Thank you Dr. San Agustin.

Exceptional Physician and Human Being

Posted on November 6th, 2014

When it comes to mammograms woman "uneasily" go knowing full well that preventiveness is the best defense and always in the hope that all will be well. This time in 2014 for me such was not the case and I was referred Dr. Norman San Agustin by my primary care doctor as being one of the best surgeons he knew in his field. The support I needed I found in Dr. San Agustin. He is not only a leading expert in his field but extremely compassionate as he listened to my concerns, answered my questions and took time to explain and discuss my specific medical options and treatments. Simply put, I would recommend Dr. San Agustin in a heart beat.

Highly competent surgeon, especially for breast cancer, and very caring and encouraging as well

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Norman San Agustin is a very caring, concerned and considerate surgeon. After I was diagnosed with with breast cancer in 2009 and was referred to Dr. San Agustin, I felt much more optimistic about the surgery and treatments that were ahead of me, as well as my prognosis. He explained everything well, did a wonderful job with my surgeries and is always easy to talk to. He has always taken his time with me during my office visits and is willing to explain things. My experience with Dr. San Agustin is very positive. I definitely highly recommend him.

He is excellent!

Posted on April 13th, 2013

When I started going for my yearly check up, I had been going to a doctor until he left his practice in Wharton N.J; he referred me to the best doctor he knew, Dr Norman B. San Agustin. I found Dr San Agustin to be exceptional. Since then I have been going to Dr. San Agustin at the South Street office, Morristown N.J., The staff is very caring and helpful, My family and I view Dr. San Agustin as an ethical, compassionate, kind doctor.He takes time to explain the medical treatments and answer any questions in a genuine and empathetic manner. My experience with Dr San Agustin, he has given me accurate information, performed my surgery and follow up of my care, he is very kind conscientious, knowledgeable healthcare provider and most of all an expert in his specific field. I recommend this doctor to those searching for a good surgeon for any need, but especially for breast cancer patients.

Changed a scary diagnosis into a path to wellness

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. San Agustin and his entire staff treated me with compassion and professionalism during my recent surgery and treatment for breast cancer. He took the time to explain all of my treatment options clearly and provided comprehensive follow up care. Thanks to all!

God bless this wonderful doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr. Norman San Agustin is the best doctor I have ever seen. I'm 54 years young thanks to this good doctor who operated on me for 8 hours removing a tumor and saving my life. This surgery was performed 10 years ago and I still feel fit as a fiddle

An Angel

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Dr. San Agustin is a fantastic doc. He was an angel in disguise for my mother, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009. He gave us all the options, gave his opinions and let us made up our mind. His hand is of an angel, as my mom's surgery went smoothly for a mastectomy. Don't hesistate to choose him. You'll never be sorry.

doctor himself

Posted on May 18th, 2010

dr san agustin is a wonderful surgeon who completely explains and cares about his patient.

Posted on February 17th, 2017