A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Sas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Shaw Sas MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Sas practice?
- Dr. Norman Sas has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Sas practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.