Learn more about Dr. Norman Sas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Shaw Sas MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Sas practice?
- Dr. Norman Sas has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Sas practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.