Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Sas
Dr. Norman Sas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sas is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. Dr. Sas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Sas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Norman Sas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Tzvi Bar-David
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, General Surgery
Bronx, NY 0.17 mi28
Dr. David Hughes
Bronx, NY 0.31 mi11