Dr. Norman Schoenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2014
Amazing doctor, and man!
I was referred to Dr. Schoenberg for a pre-surgical MRI. Two cervical spine surgeries were performed, but my lumbar spine is diagnosed as inoperable due to the myriad problems in too many areas. I have been going to Dr. Schoenberg for steroid injections in that area 2-3 times a year for four years. The staff is courteous, friendly, and knowledgable. Now, how to speak of the doctor? He's one in a million! Putting aside his wonderful medical expertise, (he gives me tremendous pain relief), he is a special doctor, and man. Caring, funny, personable, extremely likable, Dr. Schoenberg is one in a million. I can't say enough about him, and his terrific staff of professionals! Would that there were more doctors like this man! I've even baked them my yummy banana bread, with more sweet treats to come.

June 28th, 2013
Best Dr. Office experience!!!
This was my first visit with Dr. Schoenberg. My neurosurgeon referred me to see Dr. Schoenberg for a spinal procedure. Admittedly, it was a very anxiety provoking procedure and Dr. Schoenberg and his staff did everything they could to make me feel as comfortable as possible. They answered my questions with patience and were very knowledgeable. Dr. Schoenberg and his staff was very professional, courteous, and made me feel confident in their work. I would highly recommend this provider other patients (of all ages). You guys are awesome...Thank you :)

October 6th, 2011
A caring and wonderful doctor
Dr. Norman Schoenberg gave me back my life and I will be forever grateful to him. He took the time to explain the procedure to me and help me so that it would be an almost painfree experience. He called me the very next day to check on me which is a very rare thing for a NYC doctor who is so busy to do and I truly appreciate his time and patience to speak with me and care for me. I hope I will never need another epidural but if I do I will be happy to go back to him and recommend him very highly .

September 29th, 2011
COMPASSIONATE AND CARING PHYSICIAN
WHAT A CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTORHE FOLLOWED UP WITH ME TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING AFTER MY PROCEDURE EXPRESSING TRUE CONCERN REGARDING MY CONDITION AND WELL-BEING.

September 21st, 2010
ONE GREAT DOCTOR WITH AN AMAZING STAFFDOCTOR IS VERY INVOLVED WITH PATIENT'SCONCERNS AND FOLLOW-UP

December 18th, 2008
Great Experience
Dr. and staff put my daughter at ease right away, very pleasant experience.Thank You Glad we chose Dr. Schoenberg.

May 9th, 2016