Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jan 27th, 2014

Where did he go? Went to make my January appt. and there is a new doc in there, no warning, no written notice, nothing!!!!

Family Practice, MD show details Family Practice, MD
Nov 8th, 2013

No confidentiality, dirty exam rooms, Only one helper going back and forth acts in nurse role. Really kind of good. Very nice, now experienced, as good as any LPN or whatever they call non RN nurses.

Not worth it! show details Not worth it!
by Sullivan on Mar 5th, 2013

Sitting here at 10:00am for a 9:15am appointment and still no doctor! My son and I arrived for his first time appt at 9:00am till fill out paperwork and the office was not open yet. The two staff members are unprofessional. The office is old and outdated with a weird smell. At this point I don't quite care how good the doctor is if he cared at all about his patients he would staff his practice better! It is now 1 hour that we have waited here and we will not meet the doctor cause we are leaving!!!!

Feb 27th, 2013

Wonderful bedside manner, takes his time, and is thoughtful. I recently left his care for two reasons....1 .difficult to schedule an appointment, and 2. the most incompetent, unprofessional staff in the history of human heathcare.

Oct 24th, 2012

Stay away from this doctor

Stupid Staff show details Stupid Staff
by . on Aug 17th, 2012

Doc is great, staff is HORRIBLE! They never get anything right. He should fire them all.

Apr 19th, 2011

great doctor, terrible staff.

Will Not Return show details Will Not Return
by Matt on Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Schwartz was thourough and professional. He took time to listen to me and explained everything he was doing. He seems to be and excellent doctor. The office staff and nurses were terrible. They were unprofessional and incompetent. I was taken into two different exam rooms that had been cleaned and had to remind nurse to give me a shot the doctor had ordered. The office and exam rooms had an odd odor. It did not seem like a clean and sterile enviroment at all. I visited the Pataskala office.