Dr. W Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

July 7th, 2015
Nonsensical results excellent

March 16th, 2015
Beware: Dr. N. Scott is a terrible Surgeon
I should have done more research on this surgeon because he is terrible and he should be investigated. My total knee replacement was never good and Dr. Scott was completely dismissive about my problems. I have had trouble with swelling and some pain from the beginning - It is now a nightmare because I can hardly walk and need to have it removed and a new one put in. I will obviously use a different - better surgeon.

October 10th, 2013
Let me fist say, he is a rude guy. Worst bedside manner ever.. That being said, my knee was in really bad shape. The only reason I didn't have a full replacement was bc I was only 24 years old when I visited him and he thought it was too sever a surgery at my my age. I have to say, my knee is absolutely perfect now. I mean, he did an excellent job. He did call after the surgery to check in, but no, he was not terribly a nice or caring person. As far as the job though, I really believe he knows what he's doing.

August 22nd, 2013
Horrible, horrible doctor and man. He completely botched my husband's knee replacement surgery and was too cowardly to come out to speak to me afterwards to explain what had happened and why my husband's leg was encased in an ankle-to-hip cast, making it impossible for him to begin the immediate physical therapy necessary to recover use of his knee. On his one visit to my husband's hospital room, he was unbelievably arrogant and acted as if he had done a brilliant job and there was nothing to worry about. A different and, I'm sure, much better doctor has just corrected the problems with a second replacement, but my husband will have to endure more months of painful recovery time. It's hard to believe that the Hospital for Special Surgery hasn't fired Dr. Scott to protect their reputation. He is getting one star from me only because the format here doesn't allow less than that.

February 26th, 2013
A Great Physician
A very experienced physician who treated with me and provided excellant care.Rare to find a physician like Dr Scott who is a leader in the field of knee surgery and still takes my insurance. He did an excellant job on my knee and I strongly would reccomend him to other.

February 19th, 2013
Past Retiremant - not age wise
I should have thought more thoughly before allowing Dr. Scott to do my knee surgery. He not only performed the wrong type of surgery on my knee but was such pomposs and rude, I got the sense his own Residents (group) were embarrassed. I ended up firing him and going to a real professional! He never even called me to see why I dropped him! He really had no interest in me as his patient.

August 20th, 2012
what a pompous ah, he should retire

January 4th, 2012
He is uncaring, rude and adjusts the patient to his frequent travels and vacations. He is overly caution in order to not be sued.

November 30th, 2011
Stay far away!
So full of himself and aloof and not caring. Padded his bill by thousands of dollars!! and i am suffering because of a botched surgery done by him. Stay far away!

September 21st, 2011
rude and uncaring
he has absolutely no ability to listen and is curt and incredibly rude to patients.

May 17th, 2011
Warning
Bad Diagnosis.. he should retire

April 29th, 2010
only in his office a few days per week and won't call patients until he's in the office next. a patient could wait a week for test results.