A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Seltzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Bromo Seltzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Norman Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Seltzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.