A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Seltzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Bromo Seltzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Norman Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Seltzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.