Dr. Norman Seltzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 10th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr Seltzer.

February 1st, 2016
Excellent experience in his office as well as in surgery.

November 27th, 2013
very bad bedside manner
I was hurt in a auto accident late last year I was sent to Dr. Seltzer who never once touched me or asked me how i was feeling. I have a serious injury and am in alot of pain He referred me to physcial therapy right after the injury.. which the doctors who are treating me now say was not the right step i was way too hurt and that only made it worse .. I told him how hurt i was he acted like i was making it all up. I had a emg now with my current doctor and they found nerve damage which is the source of most of the tremendous pain I am in.. I would never send any one to this doctor he is cold and unfeeling and doesnt follow up with his patients either

April 29th, 2013
Best Ortho man in Daytona Beach
I've worked with Dr Seltzer in the OR for 12 years and do not hesitate to say he is an excellent surgeon - has excellent bedside manner - and always respects the patient - ALWAYS putting them first. I have recommended him to family and friends as a first choice and would use him myself if the need arose. He will make sure you actually NEED the surgery before scheduling you into the OR - and gives excellent after-care and follow up. If you want to feel safe - know that the right thing is being done for you and that you are in the best possible hands for the best possible outcome - chose Dr. Seltzer.

October 29th, 2012
Dr. Seltzer is extremely knowledgable and will work with his patients for the best possible treatment and clearly discusses your options. I'm in the medical field and have been extremely pleased with the Dr. and his staff.

July 19th, 2012
Highly skilled professional
Dr. Seltzer involves the patient when weighing treatment options. He is highly skilled and thorough. My friends and acquaintances in the medical field use him for themselves and their families. He has been my orthopedic surgeon for 20 years.

April 20th, 2010
excellent with hip replacements
I had a total hip replacement surgery with Dr. Seltzer. The surgery went well and so did the recovery. I felt very comfortable having him perform the surgery. Staff at Halifax likes him too...more than one commented to me that he had operated on various family members. Before the surgery, I commented to a friend who works in medical records that I had an appt with him. She told me that if she ever needed orthopedic surgery that she would "choose him in a heartbeat." If I ever need the other hip done, I just hope he is still available to perform the surgery.