A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Shaw, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Shaw BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Shaw practice?
- Dr. Norman Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Shaw practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.