Learn more about Dr. Norman Shorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Shorr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shorr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Shorr, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Shorr graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shorr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Shorr FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Shorr practice?
- Dr. Norman Shorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Shorr practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.