A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Shorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Shorr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shorr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Shorr, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Shorr graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shorr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Shorr FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Shorr practice?
- Dr. Norman Shorr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Shorr practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.