3.0

Mar 17th, 2015

Stunned when they said he refuses to see anyone on Obamacare.

Mar 12th, 2015

so glad I chose them

A HORRIBLY MISTREATED PATIENT OF AN EVIL DOCTOR show details A HORRIBLY MISTREATED PATIENT OF AN EVIL DOCTOR
Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Slusher operated on both my eyes with horrible results. I am unable to see. My vision was much better prior to the surgery which HE said I needed. When I returned for follow-up with factual complaints he said I needed more surgery. Surprised? I firmly believe this doctor is simply after the money. I had been suspicious before I lost my vision as I had seen how he treated some of his patients while in the office. Should have listened to others! I had been referred to Dr. Slusher by another physician and trusted him. I strongly caution others to think twice before seeing this doctor. It would be my advice that he be removed from practice. The Opthalmology Association should take a look at this person!

Patient show details Patient
by Ann Shields on Sep 12th, 2013

He is the best eye doctor of all, very caring and makes you feel totally at ease. He also has a great staff. He has performed cataract surgery on both eyes and I could not have asked for a better surgeon.

Simply the best. show details Simply the best.
Jul 9th, 2013

Highly educated and cares about his patients! Don't trust other negative reviews!!! There is a medical explanation for each (for example: some lenses only work in certain eyes, and THAT's likely why you received the lens that you did. A doctor wouldn't give you options that wouldn't work with your eye now would he...?)

Jun 8th, 2013

He talks to people based on their race and social class. All that intelligence inside of a terrible human being. What a waste of a person.

bias, deceptive dr. show details bias, deceptive dr.
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Slusher performed great cataract removal surgery. But, the type of lens implanted was deceptive. I trusted him wholeheartedly to put the best lens I cound have in my eye and was sadly disappointed. He never told me there are different types of lens... toric- you will need less dependence on glasses.He put monocular lens in my eye. Myself and another Lady in the waiting room discussed we hadn''t any idea there were different types. We got the bottom of the barrell. that's why we were the last set of people to be called into for followup-- because we were the different ones we were separated from the first set of people... We were the second class citizens... he treats people according to class..... And, as far as Im concerned he looks just like HUMPTY DUMPTY-- because guess what Slusher? THat's what you look like! I have worst vision Humpty than I ever had to read. I heard you talk to the other patients in the Surgery center and never visit me afterwards and have talked to people about you-- you treat people differently according to class...He is not so great -- with that round barrell of a stomach and face that only can be Dr. Humpty Dumpty!

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Oct 27th, 2009

Excellent physician. I highly recommend him.