Learn more about Dr. Norman Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sobol is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sobol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Headache Disorders, Parkinson Disease, and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sobol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance