A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sobol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sobol, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman DR Sobol MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Norman Sobol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Sobol practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.