A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sorkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sorkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Samuel Sorkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Norman Sorkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Sorkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.