A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Sorkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sorkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Samuel Sorkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Norman Sorkin has 13 office locations.
Dr. Norman Sorkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.