Learn more about Dr. Norman Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sorkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Sorkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Sorkin practice?
- Dr. Norman Sorkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Sorkin practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.