Learn more about Dr. Norman Sorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Sorkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Unstable Angina
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman Sorkin practice?
Dr. Norman Sorkin practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists and East Brunswick Cardiologists.