A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Spack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Spack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Spack, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spack graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman P Spack MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Spack practice?
- Dr. Norman Spack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Spack practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Pediatric Specialists.