A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Spack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Spack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Spack graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans