A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Spencer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Spencer practice?
Dr. Norman Spencer practices Ophthalmology near Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Hadley Ophthalmologists.