A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Spencer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Spencer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman A Spencer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Norman Spencer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Spencer practices Ophthalmology near Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Hadley Ophthalmologists.