A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Starr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman J Starr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Norman Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Starr practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.