A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Stirling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Stirling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Stirling, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stirling graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stirling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Creevey Stirling MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Stirling practice?
- Dr. Norman Stirling has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Stirling practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Dermatologists and Marina Del Rey Pathologists.