A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ilowite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ilowite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilowite
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ilowite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ilowite, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilowite graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilowite has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman T Ilowite MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman T. Ilowite practice?
- Dr. Norman Ilowite has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Ilowite practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Rheumatologists.