A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ilowite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ilowite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilowite
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ilowite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ilowite, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilowite graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilowite has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman T Ilowite MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Norman T. Ilowite practice?
- Dr. Norman Ilowite has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ilowite practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.