Dr. Norman Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Torres?

Life Saver - Highly Recommend!

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr. Torres is an amazing surgeon. When I first saw him it was an emergency situation in the hospital and I was unable to walk. After an MRI and evaluation, he took me into surgery and removed a portion of a ruptured disc (between L4 and L5) and when I woke up from surgery I was pain free for the first time in over 3 months. He did in just a few hours what 4 other doctors didn't/couldn't do over a several month period. Dr. Torres gave me back my quality of life and I am forever grateful to him.

Brain Tumor

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I had a large meningioma brain tumor and Dr Torres successfully removed all of it. He made sure that he did imaging to ensure that he could safely remove it with minimal side effects. Dr Torres truly saved my life.

I am very very satisfied with my surgery

Posted on January 9th, 2017

This doctor is awesome he takes his time looking at your situation and then giving you your results and showing you on your MRI what he will be doing very down-to-earth and explains very well I saw two doctors and I chose him I felt he was very confident and made me feel very confident and I am so glad I had it done

Great surgeon

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Torres and his staff are very professional and courteous. I was able to see him within 30 minutes (he was coming from an emergency next door) and he spent a lot of time with me talking about my lower back pain. I would definitely recommend!

Great surgeon

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Torres did a lumbar spinal fusion L4/L5 in June. I have no more lower back pain or sciatica from the spondylolisthesis which he corrected. He sent me to physical therapy at the start of the year for 4 months, to try to avoid having to do the surgery. I still needed surgery but it was nice to know I could give the physical therapy a chance. I was very happy with the outcome of the surgery and would highly recommend him.

Knows what he's doing

Posted on May 28th, 2013

So glad we found Dr. Torres. I was experiencing back pain from my job and he was able to fix me up! As of my last follow-up I am doing so much better!

Great doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I had been suffering with neck pain for years and I was referred to Dr. Torres by my primary care doctor. I had no problems scheduling an appointment and the staff was very professional and courteous. Dr. Torres has great bedside manner and he recommended that I have neck surgery. He's very skilled at what he does and I don’t suffer from neck pain anymore.

Extremely rude, uncaring MD & office staff

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Posted on August 18th, 2012

He has done 3 surgeries on me each time me believing him. My 3rd surgery he did a fusion on L4-S1. He also cut my spinal cord, he had to do a bloody patch. I had the most horrific headache. I now have arachoiditis from this bloody patch. There is no cure for this disease and it is very debilitating. I would not recommend him for your surgery.

Posted on April 12th, 2012

17 years with two disks herniated and compressing my spine - he did Not repair the disk he took half of the C and L spine off

Neuro Angel

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Dr. Norman Torres is very professional. He is also cares about the Patient. He is very caring and sweet - Professional and down to earth. He corrected my Cervical Spine and cleaned the arthritis in my lower spine. The only time no pain is sleeping. Dr. Norman Torres is a caring individual all Physicians could learn!! He CARES.

Posted on September 21st, 2017