Dr. Norman Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2014
Great surgeon
Dr. Torres and his staff are very professional and courteous. I was able to see him within 30 minutes (he was coming from an emergency next door) and he spent a lot of time with me talking about my lower back pain. I would definitely recommend!

August 12th, 2013
Great surgeon
Dr. Torres did a lumbar spinal fusion L4/L5 in June. I have no more lower back pain or sciatica from the spondylolisthesis which he corrected. He sent me to physical therapy at the start of the year for 4 months, to try to avoid having to do the surgery. I still needed surgery but it was nice to know I could give the physical therapy a chance. I was very happy with the outcome of the surgery and would highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2013
Knows what he's doing
So glad we found Dr. Torres. I was experiencing back pain from my job and he was able to fix me up! As of my last follow-up I am doing so much better!

March 18th, 2013
Great doctor
I had been suffering with neck pain for years and I was referred to Dr. Torres by my primary care doctor. I had no problems scheduling an appointment and the staff was very professional and courteous. Dr. Torres has great bedside manner and he recommended that I have neck surgery. He's very skilled at what he does and I don’t suffer from neck pain anymore.

August 18th, 2012
He has done 3 surgeries on me each time me believing him. My 3rd surgery he did a fusion on L4-S1. He also cut my spinal cord, he had to do a bloody patch. I had the most horrific headache. I now have arachoiditis from this bloody patch. There is no cure for this disease and it is very debilitating. I would not recommend him for your surgery.

April 11th, 2012
17 years with two disks herniated and compressing my spine - he did Not repair the disk he took half of the C and L spine off

February 4th, 2012
Neuro Angel
Dr. Norman Torres is very professional. He is also cares about the Patient. He is very caring and sweet - Professional and down to earth. He corrected my Cervical Spine and cleaned the arthritis in my lower spine. The only time no pain is sleeping. Dr. Norman Torres is a caring individual all Physicians could learn!! He CARES.