Dr. Norman Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

January 9th, 2017
I am very very satisfied with my surgery
This doctor is awesome he takes his time looking at your situation and then giving you your results and showing you on your MRI what he will be doing very down-to-earth and explains very well I saw two doctors and I chose him I felt he was very confident and made me feel very confident and I am so glad I had it done

January 9th, 2014
Great surgeon
Dr. Torres and his staff are very professional and courteous. I was able to see him within 30 minutes (he was coming from an emergency next door) and he spent a lot of time with me talking about my lower back pain. I would definitely recommend!

August 12th, 2013
Great surgeon
Dr. Torres did a lumbar spinal fusion L4/L5 in June. I have no more lower back pain or sciatica from the spondylolisthesis which he corrected. He sent me to physical therapy at the start of the year for 4 months, to try to avoid having to do the surgery. I still needed surgery but it was nice to know I could give the physical therapy a chance. I was very happy with the outcome of the surgery and would highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2013
Knows what he's doing
So glad we found Dr. Torres. I was experiencing back pain from my job and he was able to fix me up! As of my last follow-up I am doing so much better!

March 18th, 2013
Great doctor
I had been suffering with neck pain for years and I was referred to Dr. Torres by my primary care doctor. I had no problems scheduling an appointment and the staff was very professional and courteous. Dr. Torres has great bedside manner and he recommended that I have neck surgery. He's very skilled at what he does and I don’t suffer from neck pain anymore.

August 18th, 2012
He has done 3 surgeries on me each time me believing him. My 3rd surgery he did a fusion on L4-S1. He also cut my spinal cord, he had to do a bloody patch. I had the most horrific headache. I now have arachoiditis from this bloody patch. There is no cure for this disease and it is very debilitating. I would not recommend him for your surgery.

April 11th, 2012
17 years with two disks herniated and compressing my spine - he did Not repair the disk he took half of the C and L spine off

February 4th, 2012
Neuro Angel
Dr. Norman Torres is very professional. He is also cares about the Patient. He is very caring and sweet - Professional and down to earth. He corrected my Cervical Spine and cleaned the arthritis in my lower spine. The only time no pain is sleeping. Dr. Norman Torres is a caring individual all Physicians could learn!! He CARES.