A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Toth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Toth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Greenbrier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Jon Toth DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norman J. Toth practice?
- Dr. Norman Toth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Toth practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Richey, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.