A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Tullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Tullis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tullis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Tullis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman Tullis practice?
- Dr. Norman Tullis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Tullis practices Family Medicine near Cassville, MO.
See Cassville Primary Care Doctors.