A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Turowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Turowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turowsky graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turowsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Turowsky practice?
Dr. Norman Turowsky practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Centereach, NY.
See Levittown Internists and Levittown Endocrinologists.