A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Turowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Turowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Turowsky graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turowsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Barry Turowsky MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Turowsky practice?
- Dr. Norman Turowsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Turowsky practices Internal Medicine near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Centereach, NY.
See Levittown Internists.