inactive

Norman D Tzou MD Patient Reviews

3.0

November 19th, 2009
He was a good doctor, we're sorry he left.
Was our Family Doctor for over 12 years. We liked him; he showed concern for us. His practise, however, (office staff and even the quality of his patients) had gone downhill in the last few years. Still we liked him, and were disappointed to find he left town without so much as a letter to us. I would nonetheless consider using him again (Germantown? Gaithersburg?) for myself, altho my wife & daughter will prob go elsewhere. I wish Dr Tzou well.

November 19th, 2009
I was a patient of Dr. Tzou until I tried calling his office this week and not answer and after search for 4 days I found out He walked out and left all his patience and did not notify a one of them, know he is working in a office in Germantown, and he is being investigated by the Board of Phyicians for False Documents and Licences and owe's a whole lot of money to many companies. I can't say he was a bad doctor but this is just wrong, and I believe illegal to just up and leave any your health records be sent to just anyone and you not be told. He should have his license pulled.

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Tzou helped me a great deal with my medical problems. He's a caring human being and a fine doctor. I will miss him since he has left Frederick. I wish him well.

October 15th, 2009
self diagnosis doctor
My husband was a patient of Dr Tzou for several years and each time he would feel sick, Dr Tzou would just ask him what he thought was wrong, rarely take a temperature, check blood pressure or otherwise; and then prescribe what a pharmacist referred to as "ballistic missle" strength antibiotics which never made him feel better anyhow. I finally convinced my husband that he needed to find a doctor that was actually going to check him out and we were able to get down to the actual source of the symptoms and he has not been continually sick since then.

October 2nd, 2009
Frederick Physicians
Dr. Tzou is very knowledgable & friendly. He is willing to address your concerns, answers your questions & gives good viable options.

March 2nd, 2009
This is a great doc for you and your family :)
My family of five are all patients of Dr. Tzou and he and his team do a terrific job.