A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Wall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Maynard Wall DO is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Wall practice?
- Dr. Norman Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Wall practices General Practice near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Primary Care Doctors.