A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Walter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Walter practice?
Dr. Norman Walter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clio, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.