Learn more about Dr. Norman Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Walter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Eugene Walter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Walter practice?
- Dr. Norman Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Walter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.