Learn more about Dr. Norman Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Walter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Eugene Walter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Walter practice?
- Dr. Norman Walter has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Walter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.